Monday, August 20, 2007

Thank You For All Your Wonderful Support!

Thank you all for your wonderful support!

Got through last night by reading all your comments, chewing on SF gum, and going to bed! No additional damage done, and was up 3/4 lb this morning from the stated deviation.

You all are great. I really appreciate your support. I know I will never fully escape this mentality, and I am just one "mindset" away from wearing size 26-28 jeans again, or more. I'm still me, and I've struggled all my life with my weight.

MF has been wonderful because it has allowed me to try to focus on some of the non-food reasons of why I was "Morbidly Obese". But it's a work in progress, and I will always struggle with it to some degree.

So, gained 3/4 as I said, but it could have been worse, much much worse. So again, thank you.

No comments: