Thursday, August 23, 2007

June 16 - Lost Keys

Lost Keys, Lost Cell Phone.

This has been the day from XXXX!!

But I'm standin' strong in the face of adversity. Ok, I managed to lose both my car keys AND my cell phone (after I lost my car keys, WHILE I was writing my information down for the nice people at the fairgrounds!) in the SAME morning. My husband just doesn't know what to do with me. He feels about me what I feel about him always getting speeding tickets (I've never gotten a speeding ticket in my life BTW and I'm the first to tell anyone that!) Sort of the "Why on earth did you do that?" anger that seethes just below the surface, completely devoid of our understanding about the other person because, I mean, come on, who is so careless they lose things? Right? And who is so careless they can't avoid speeding tickets? OK, so you get the bigger picture on this one.

So, the morning was very frustrating on that front. We had gone up the the annual Wool Market in Estes Park, at the fairgrounds. I love for my little man to be exposed to the Alpacas and the Llamas, and lets face it, I love to see all the kitchy country yarny things that these wonderful artists make with the sheerings. It's great. But since I lost my keys right off (they're probably in the volvo...I probably accidentally locked 'em in there....) it was not an enjoyable experience. "Excuse me, where is the lost and found...." No one knows. Great. That will make it extra easy for whoever finds them to get them to the lost and found that nobody knows where it is. Sheesh! Ended up at the fairgrounds office, writing my name and number down just incase somebody thinks to turn them in there, and set my cell phone down to do that. Walked out. Started driving home with hubby, who, thankfully, had driven separately so he could go directly to Arvada and see a co-worker race his race car at Bandermere Raceway.

Shoot. At least it wasn't the van I did that with, or else the carseat would not have been accessible and we would've had to send one of us the 25 minutes back to our house, pick up the other set of keys, come back. Atleast we don't have to worry about it until tomorrow, when Dave will drop me off for race day.

Ahhhh....I'm dreaming of the massage I will have tomorrow. Ahhhh, I'm dreaming of the yummy and wonderful Sashimi I will have tomorrow. All is well. All is well. I think I'll go soak in a bubble bath after I write this blog. Let the stress drain away.

But MF wise, I've been on program. Went 3 hours between my 2nd and 3rd meal, which is something I hadn't planned on doing. I ran 4 miles this morning so I like to space my meals out every 2 hours when I run for whatever part of the day I end up running in. I was starving when we got home!

I've had Oatmeal, a chocolate shake, oatmeal bread, a bar, and will have a L&G at 5:00 and another oatmeal bread at 7:30.

And plenty of water.

So, that's it! I'm off for my bath. Tchikki? How are you doing? I'm at 151. I will celebrate when you and I drop below the 150 mark! Do the happy dance, even!

Take care, all.

No comments: