Thursday, August 23, 2007

Aug 6 - Savers is Great.

May I Suggest Savers?

For any of you who find that you are wearing your baggy baggies because you don't want to buy clothing you will only have for a few weeks/months, may I suggest Savers.

I just went for the first time last weekend, because all my sweaters were XL or higher from last season...I bought about 10 sweaters, and 5 pairs of pants for around $60.00. They are Small and Medium sweaters, and mostly 8 pants which I may grow out of. But at $2.00-$5.00 per clothing article, I think I did pretty darn good. I'm talkin' Aeropostale, American Eagle Outfitters, Gap, Polo, Liz Claiborne, good good stuff. All previously worn, but all stylish.

I also got a beautiful button-up turquoise colored linen dress in a size 6 Petite that is sleeveless, but long with slits on both sides. Fully lined. Gorgeous. $7.99.

So quit hiding behind the baggy clothes. People will immediately notice your weight loss if you'll start wearing things that fit NOW. And you will feel better too.


No comments: