Thursday, August 23, 2007

Aug 19th - People Half Their Size

I just signed up for the "People Half Their Size" issue....wish me luck!

Hello all! Ever since the "People Half Their Size" People magazine series began coming out I have always dreamed of being in that issue. I never thought it possible until Medifast. I just e-mailed a snippet of my story and some before and interrim pics to Medifast Powers-That-Be after they asked for submissions in their Discussion Board thread.

We shall see! These people, every time the issue comes out, have always inspired me....and Nnedi's story on one of the Medifast ads in Us Weekly a year ago saved my life. So I want to give back some inspiration so that I can hopefully save someone else's life. Lord Willing!

I'll keep you posted! I'm within 2 lbs of having lost half my size.

No comments: