Thursday, August 23, 2007

July 9 - Pics

OK, here is the picture from today with my vintage 20 yr old Guess jeans from College!

As promised, here is the picture of me in my long lost college jeans from Guess! These are the high-waisted tapered-leg button-fly black Georges Marciano Guess jeans I bought 20 years ago for college! And I bought them used from a thrift store, so I'm not exactly sure how old they are. But I haven't been able to get into these babies for about 15 years.

Yay! I'm finally getting to the point where my "interrim" pictures don't gross me out. It's taken 120 lbs to do it, but I think my actual body size, as evidenced in pictures, is catching up to the mental body image I have of myself. Ever since I got below 200, I have felt like a skinney minnie...ok, not quite, but I always FELT thinner than I was. And when I'd take interrim pictures, I was always disappointed with what I ACTUALLY looked like. But it drove me to just try harder.

Finally, the two are converging into a single, accurate, body image.

No comments: