Thursday, August 23, 2007

July 20 - Need My Pamprin

Need My Pamprin

Oh boy, do I ever need my Pamprin this morning....hold on a minute...(takes 2 tablets) Okay, good to go. First day of TOM is when I'm super irritable, super crampy, and super edgy. I don't know why Pamprin works so well for me, but it does. Motrin doesn't have the "irritability" stuff, so I don't take that.

Hot water heater still is not fixed, hubby keeps discovering new things that he didn't expect...first night it was that the floor still had not sufficiently dried out to be able to install the new substrate on top of it. Last night he realized the pipes were at a different location than the hot water heater pipe intake, so he needs to move the whole assembly and couldn't do it last night. Meanwhile I've been missing my hot bubbly baths in the afternoon, and folks, those are my MAINSTAYS!!!! Now that I'm first day of TOM I'm extra peeved that I can't take my hot soapy bubbly bath today. OK, I'm whining. But I had to wash my hair in the sink this morning with extra cold water, and now I'm freezing!

It seems like I'm often cold these days, and from losing 125 lbs I understand why. I lost all that insulation. It's kind of good, because my body has to work a little harder to heat myself up now...which I suppose would slightly increase my metabolism. There's the silver lining.

I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend, I should probably stop bloggin before this turns into a huge whine-fest!

No comments: