Thursday, August 23, 2007

June 22 - And a Bit With a Thong

"And a Bit with a Thong"

OK. I have never been a "thong" wearer in my entire life...before now.

TMI for some of you, sorry.

I have these jeans that I'm wearing onto the airplane, and they are not super-low-rise, but they sit well below my waist. All of my current underwear (with the exception of one teensie weensie piece that I am wearing now!) is granny underwear. I bought them a couple months ago, and they rise about 3 inches above my jeans! Ok, that's just not cool.

So, out of desparation I tried on the itsy bitsy teenie weenie white lacey thong. Not only does it fit, but after the initial shock and discomfort of having a permanent wedgie wore off, I hardly even notice it's there! Honestly! I never saw the draw of those dastardly contraptions...but here I'm singin' it's praises!

Just a little side-note! Bye all!

No comments: