Thursday, August 23, 2007

July 9 - The Old College Jeans....Fit.

And the Miracles Never Cease!

I know I already blogged about fitting into ridiculously smaller sizes today, but I just have to share this. I am so excited I could pee my pants right now...but if I DID, I'd have to wash my old Georges Marciano Guess Vintage black tapered leg button-fly college jeans! I have them on! My college jeans! I weighed 125 in college! I weigh 145 right now! Which means I must have quite a bit of lean body mass on me. I had a hunch that was the case, but I didn't really believe I was getting to be "college-sized" until I just found these that I have been saving for 20 years and tried them on! I'll have to get hubby to take a picture. I'm so excited.

I think these high-waisted tapered leg jeans are even coming into style again! Crazy! I just had to report.

No comments: