Monday, August 20, 2007

So Excited to Almost Be in the 140's!

So Excited to Almost be in the 140's!

I always get so impatient when I'm within about 3 pounds of dropping into another decade of poundage. You would think that after doing that 10 times already I'd be immune! But it never ceases to get me anxious in a good way, to break down below that next big number. This time, though, it's doubly exciting. It was exciting getting below 250, it was extra exciting getting below 200, and now after 3 more pounds, I will be getting below 150. I can't even tell you how good this feels! I'm doing it! No excuses, no prolonged failures, a few episodes of eating off plan but getting right back on, and just hard-headed committment. I told myself I would get to goal or die trying. Thankfully it's not the latter, I am getting to goal instead. Once I break into the 140's I'll have about 30 lbs more to go to goal. Then about 4 months of transition, and a lifetime of maintenance.

To any of you who are just starting, get ready to buy some new clothes. Savers is awesome, as is Ebay. Cheap, functional, good interrim clothes.

So that is what is keeping me up tonight. That and my two tall americano's from Starbucks that I've consumed in the last 4 hours. Yikes, I'll be staring at the ceiling in bed all night. Could I have not uttered the words "Decaf" at the beginning of my Starbucks Phrase? No. Not me.

Ok, I'm off...have a good night y'all.

No comments: