Monday, August 20, 2007

Jes sittin here havin my pudding

Jes' sittin' here havin' my pudding.

Just a note to say an afternoon "howdy". I'm eating my pudding, and drinking my apple cider vinegar drink. I went for a 3 mile walk today into town and back with my little man in his stroller. Went to the health food store and got some goodies for my men. My DH loves hummus. (I do too.)

Today was an "off" day for me. What? Did I eat off program? No. It was an "off" day for me with regards to running. I'm in the second week of my 4 weeks of "pre-training" before my 12 weeks of "training" for my 1/2 Marathon in September. Yeah, hard to keep track of. I just write the number of miles I need to run on the calendar so I don't have to figure it out every day. I just look at the calendar. Yesterday it said "5". (bummer). Today it said "off" so that means I don't run today. Yay!

So far I've had my Maple Brown Sugar Oatmeal and coffee, then I had a shake, then I had my lean and green, and now I'm having my pudding. Later I'll have a cream of brocolli soup and then another shake.

Ok, signing off.

No comments: