Thursday, August 23, 2007

July 29 - Just a quickie!

Just a Quickie!

Just a quick post to say hello all, I'm on a plateau but losing inches, I think! Maybe not. Oh well...still hangin' in there, 100% on plan, really concentrating on gettin all my water in today. It really makes a difference, both in my weight loss and how my skin looks/feels. When I don't get all my water in for a few days, I look older. My laugh lines look deeper and more permanent. So, in an appeal to my vanity, I'm going to get it all in today, plus some!

It is T-6 hours on my houseguest, and I will sign off now to do the kitchen. I'd like to be entirely done by the time my little once goes down for his nap, around 1 or 2 pm, incase Mr. Houseguest is a few hours early.

They always are. Unless they are late. Hmmmmm.

No comments: