Monday, August 20, 2007

GGGrrrr Plateau!

GGGGrrrr! Plateau! And other ramblings...

So, first off I'm on a plateau. I'm stuck at around 152. Won't budge. But I'm a patient girl. OK not really. I'm super impatient, actually, which is why I'm whining about a 1 week-long plateau! Get over it already!

Ok. Venting on that subject done. Next subject, I know my body is changing, even if I'm not losing actual weight. I had on my size 8 Levi's (the 515 stretch ones) yesterday, and kept pulling them up...finally I just thought "what the heck" and pulled them off without unbuttoning them. Wow. Granted, there are other size 8's that just BARELY fit right now. So it's not like I'm fading away into this stick-person. But these jeans came right off...I'm going to go try on my 4's...be right back.

Wow. No chance. They came up to my bum. No farther. Oh well, I'll try them on in a month or so and see how they are coming.

I was soooo thirsty this morning, I've had 6 glasses of about 10 oz each of water so far, and it's only 8:30 in the morning. I have a feeling I might show a drop tomorrow, because I'm not usually this thirsty so early! Lots of times I forget to drink my water until about 10am and then have some catching up to do.

Today we will go Estes Park and buy a little music box that my son saw yesterday and LOVED. His grandma offered to buy it for him when I told her (my mom) how much he loved it.

That's it for now!

No comments: