Thursday, August 23, 2007

July 22 - A couple of firsts...

A couple of firsts...

I bought a full-length mirror yesterday from Walmart. Wow.
I could see "extra" seat protruding out from my hips in my car! Wow!
I enjoyed my reflection in the restaurant bathroom's mirror last night. Wow!

I bought an iron yesterday. I haven't ironed clothes for 15 years.

The car seat thing really shocked me. It brought into severe focus just how "normal weight" I am becoming! Even if I am still a pound above normal weight, technically, I am very much normal weight practically.

I was driving yesterday to Walmart, and I glanced down for some reason at my "profile" from the top as I sat in the volvo's driver seat. I could actually see an inch or two of leather on each side of my hips, which extended down my thighs! Several inches! I haven't seen the car seat for years! Thought that was fun.

No comments: