Thursday, August 23, 2007

July 26 - Anniversary Blog

  • Anniversary Blog

    1 Year on Medifast as of this evening.

    Waist went from 49 inches to 28 inches.
    Top went from 2XL to Medium Petite
    Bottoms went from 26-28 to 2-4 Petite

    Still struggling with old habits, but only one or two...like stress eating...but I think the key to that one is management every time I do it, and to also minimize the times I do it. Look for other ways to deal with the stress. Which I mostly do. But every once in awhile that sunbutter does get the better of me.

    My plan is to lose 21 more pounds to get to my goal. Then to transition for 4 months. Then to maintain on a Mediterranean style diet of around 1300-1500 calories. (More if I am still losing...less if I gain a bit).

    But I will never NEVER buy candy or ice cream or sausages or pizza or hamburgers (fast food) or potato chips. These are no longer going to touch my lips. They can't, and I have no desire for them. They are death to me.

    I just posted a new pic to my blog albums, a picture of me in my Ann Taylor size 2 skirt, and my Ann Taylor medium petite top. What a stark difference from when I started. I can't even say they look like the same person.

    I carry my before pictures around with me, they are glued in my little Bible to remind me to never go back.

    I'm kind of in a somber mood tonight. Tired, going to bed.

    Take care all you beautiful MF people!


No comments: