Thursday, August 23, 2007

July 18 - Why Am I Gaining?

Why Am I Gaining?

I am truly frustrated. I don't understand why this diet isn't working for me. I have been mostly on program! But I'm gaining! And I'm definately not losing! I am sort of doing my own thing, but I am making healthy choices. So it shouldn't be effecting me like this! I mean, a carb is a carb!

For the last week I decided to alter the 5&1, and stay within my carb/fat/calorie limits by eating 4 ounces of cheesecake mid morning, and then 13 ounces of chicken breast around 9 pm. That's it, but I'm within the limits for carb/fat/calorie, so it really should be working for me.

I just don't understand why I'm gaining though. I mean, the movie theatre popcorn was eaten in the dark and after midnight, so it doesn't count. And I didn't ask for extra butter, just the 2 normal pumps they put on. I didn't log it, because as I said, it was after midnight.

Oh, and the margaritas I'm making before dinner...but I'm counting those toward my water allotment. Right? Isn't that ok?

I'm just so frustrated though. It's not working for me. So, all you fellow Medifasters, I'm OUTTA HERE! I just can't lose weight. My body is just different than y'all's bodies.

Bye.

No comments: