Thursday, August 23, 2007

July 10 - Bananas Foster Frappuchino - MF Friendly

Loved it, RG!

Loved your youtube video that you posted, RG! Great fun for a Tuesday night. Almost snorted my Bananas Foster Frappuchino right out my nose.

Bananas Foster Frappuchino? You got it! I used a Banana Creme 55 MF shake, a few drops of Capella's Cinnamon Swirl Danish Flavor drops, and a teaspoon of instant espresso powder (unsweetened). Lots of ice, and voila, a Bananas Foster Frappuchino. Love it love it love it.

Today has been a good day. I really need to go for a run, but dare I say I'm playing hookie from my running routine today? Yep. I am. I'm actually taking about a week off. Did I injure myself? No. But I am going to Phoenix on Thursday night, so I won't be exercising over the weekend. If I can I'll go out tomorrow morning with little man, depending on how hot it is outside. That will be my goal, but I'm not going to kill myself to do it.

My biggest goal and objective is to stay 100% on program. Although exercise, for me, is important too, I don't consider it "cheating" to take a few days off from exercising if I feel like it. So, that is what I will do.

But the sizes do keep dropping, I am sitting here in my Polo Ralph Lauren size 4 Capri's (from Costco...they run big). And I can take them off without unbuttoning them. Crazy. I thought it might be time for a size 2, but I found out a month ago that Costco doesn't sell them in a size 2. I looked on the Polo site and couldn't find them either. I'll look again.

I want you all to know something. The only difference between where I am and where you are right this minute is time. You all have what it takes to do this, or you wouldn't be here. If you are in control of what goes in your mouth, then you can do this. I promise. I have not "arrived" yet, I am still 3 lbs overweight. Believe me, you will hear my shouts of joy when my BMI drops to below 25. I may just run out and join the army. Just kidding. But I could if I wanted to! Well, as a commissioned officer, not as an enlistee cuz I'm too old for an enlistee.

AnyWhoo, Yes you can do this. Yes, you can.

No comments: