Monday, August 20, 2007

Dang! So Slow!

Dang...so SLOW

Alright, it's my turn to say "why is it coming off so slow?!" I only lost 1/4 lb this morning from yesterday, and I had maintained yesterday so it's only 1/4 lb over 2 days! I know, I know..."your body is changing, you are probably losing inches, you might be on a plateau, it may be the exercise, look at the overview, not the daily numbers, are you getting all your water in, are you on plan, etc etc." Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, all these things are good. So! I need to chill, as there is nothing else I can do to speed it along. My body is my body, and it will drop the weight when it is good and ready. I just need to be diligent in doing what I'm doing.

Great. I feel better. Okay, not really, but mentally I understand and am accepting of the facts.

No comments: