Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wow! I can honestly say I love veggies!

It's the craziest thing! I got home from Whole Foods, assembled my veggie plate with my 2 TBSP of low-fat/low-carb salad dressing, and set it infront of me at the computer to read the blogs. All of a sudden, I looked really hard at the little plate of veggies that were spilling over in abundance. What is this? This feeling that is creeping over me? Anticipation? Me? Over veggies? I began with the beautiful crimini mushroom caps....dipped them in the dressing...savored every bite...then I moved on to the crisp refreshing cucumber, then on to the grape tomatoes bursting with tomatoey goodness, then crispy red and yellow bell peppers caught my eye...oh, heaven. And lastly, the brocolli and cauliflower florets. All in all it was about two cups, and it was, in a word, divine.

I never thought I'd say that about veggies. They were wonderful. I almost felt naughty eating them, and enjoying them so much. I must be thoroughly under the "spell" of MF.

Ok, bye for now.

No comments: