Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Chocolate Mint Bar/SunButter Monster Got Me in the Middle of the Night!

I'm not sure why this is, but right when I get to feeling all confident in my accomplishments, little habits threaten a coup. Last night, in the middle of the night, I "felt" hungry when I went to get some water for our little guy at around 3:00 am, so I had a Chocolate Mint Bar (MF). Then at 4:30 he wanted some formula so I prepared a bottle and had a TBSP of Sunbutter (it is peanut-butter made from sunflower seeds...my son is allergic to peanuts...and it's yummy!). Again, just because I "felt" hungry. So I'm counting them as two Medifast meals, and stretching my remaining 4 meals out to every 3 hours today. All is not lost, but it was just another reminder that night-eating does me NO GOOD.

Stay strong y'all, beware of those little decisions that may sabatoge you for the weekend. We all need to focus on our goal. Have a good weekend!

No comments: