Thursday, May 31, 2007

Next Mini Goal Reached

I stepped on the scale this morning and was down another pound...159.5. I made it! I made it into the 150's! And sooner than expected...I had hoped to make it by tomorrow, Friday. But I made it today, Thursday! Yay!

So that makes 107 lbs lost, and 41.5 to go to get to goal. I'm thinking at about 8 lbs/month loss that will take me about 5 more months...end of September. My ultimate goal was to get to my goal by the end of Summer. When is the end of Summer? Isn't it in September? I need a date....9/23/2007 is the day. My goal is to be at my goal by the 22nd, so I can be true to my "goalbysummer" name. I know I can do it.

I love reading the blogs in the morning, first thing, while my little man watches the Disney Channel. I usually have a hard time getting started with my water-drinking, but as I'm reading the blogs it reminds me to get going on it, so I can usually down two 12 oz glasses while I'm reading. For some reason I don't register thirst as thirst. I usually register it as hunger. Isn't that weird? But then when I have that glass or two of water my stress level goes down and I realize it was just what I needed after a night of no water. I just think better and function better when I'm drinking my water.

I did end up going running last night, even though my IPOD battery was too low to be able to use it. I did my customary 2 miles. As it gets easier to do somehow I translate that as "I'm not working hard enough or long enough" but I have to rest in the fact that I am. 20-30 minutes of cardio, when done right, is plenty. I don't need to "kill myself" every time. I am still seeing fantastic results.

Have a great day all!

No comments: