Thursday, May 31, 2007

Going to Phoenix Tomorrow

Pray for me if you think about it this weekend. I will be going to Phoenix for two days in what may end up being the last time I see my mom alive. She has cancer, started as breast cancer 7 years ago, she battled it for 2 years and beat it, but it had metastesized and showed up in her bone, 3 years later. She's now been battling it again for the last 2 years, and since it spread to her bone/spine/skull/brain/ribs things don't look good. She got radiation therapy and was on 5 different Chemos, one after the other, but now she's too weak (go figure!) for Chemo, so she's been off it for 2 months. She may never be able to have it again, which means the cancer is free to spread.

MF-wise, I have a case of RTD chocolate shakes there from our last trip, and asked my darling dad to put 15 of them in the fridge for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for your Mom and all the family. Just remember that God is in control and your Mom will live every one of the days that the Lord has appointed for her. Trust in the Lord with all your heart.