Monday, September 21, 2009

UNBELIEVABLE! FROM TIGHT 26 TO TIGHT 20 IN 4 WEEKS!

UNBELIEVABLE! From Tight 26 to tight 20 in ONE MONTH!!
OK, I even surprised myself. MAN OH MAN! Just two days ago in my blog, I said that my goal was to be in my size 20 jeans by my birthday, which is a month away from tomorrow. Well, what am I sitting here wearing while blogging? You guessed it, my size 20 jeans, same style as the size 26's that I wore just 4 weeks ago. Walmart, JMS Jeans, Stretch. They are on. They are buttoned. They are zipped. And I am still breathing while I sit on the couch and blog.

WAHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You don't know how happy this makes me. As I said before, I refuse to put happiness on the shelf "until" I get to goal. My life is being lived right now, right in front of me, BY me. I am not a spectator, and I am not going to skulk around feeling sorry for myself. I'm not putting my happiness on hold waiting for that "someday" when I wake up at goal.

I am happy. I am ecstatic. I am elated. Yeah, I'm still in the 240's. But I am NOT miserable, like I was on the way up. Because I am actively DOING something about it. And it's working. Again!

So I'm doing the happy dance. 4 weeks and 1 day into the program, I have lost 19 lbs, I have lost 6.5 inches off my waist, and I am wearing size 20 jeans when I started at size 26.

Hallelujah! Have a great day, y'all! I know I will.
Posted Monday, Sep 21, 2009 12:56 PM by goalbysummer | 8 Comments [Edit Post]

1 comment:

Mike said...

Congratulations on your weight loss success. I lost 30 pounds in 3 weeks on the Medifast plan earlier this year, and am starting another round of Medifast today. Good luck to you!