Monday, September 21, 2009

TODAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT DAY OF THE REST OF MY LIFE

Today is the most important day of the rest of my life.
As is every day from now on. But today especially. This is the day I have fallen off MF every time I've restarted in the last year and a half.

I look back at my past diaries and weight charts, and see that today is THE day. Why is it? Well, every time I restart, today is the day that I see no weight loss.

Day two, am weighing -5
Day three, am weighing -2
Day four, am weighing -1/2
Day five, am weighing - 1/4
Day six, am weighing - 0.

So, it is on the sixth day, the day I see zero weight loss, that my mind says "SEE!!!! It's not going to work!"

It's crazy to think that, because I know it is a FACT that Medifast DOES work, and not only that, but that Medifast works for ME.

So I am banishing these self-defeating thoughts, and I am staying ON program 100% and will drink ALL my water, and will motor on.

Why can't I just stay off the scale? I can't. The scale is my motivator. It truly is. If I can get a handle on not being so discouraged when I don't see a loss, then I feel I can continue to weigh every day.

So here goes.
Posted Friday, Aug 28, 2009 1:45 PM by goalbysummer | 7 Comments [Edit Post]

No comments: