Monday, September 21, 2009

BREAKING THROUGH A PLATEAU

Breaking through the Plateau...
This morning I broke through my plateau of 251...

My weigh in? was 250.5, and I'll TAKE IT!

Doing some extra work today to break through to the 240's, hopefully by tomorrow! My plateau lasted a whole week! My entire week four. It was depressing, but never once did I consider letting it throw me off my weight-loss goals. So, we motor through the plateau trials of our onward and downward journey. I will get those 20's in in the next few weeks! I'm sure of it! By my birthday, Oct 22, I want to be OUT of size 22 and INTO size 20.

I am so tired of my jiggles. I am so tired of (again) being scrutinized for everything I have in my shopping cart. Thankfully, I don't feel any condemnation coming from people who give my basket a once-over, because HA HA, I always have lean meats, lots of fresh fruit and veggies, and milk and yogurts for Julian in my basket. So they probably scratch their heads in wonderment...but that's ok!

In about 6 more months, I will blend in to the average shopper, not be the heaviest one in the Whole Foods Market or Sprouts.

Take care!
Posted Saturday, Sep 19, 2009 9:29 PM by goalbysummer | 4 Comments [Edit Post]

No comments: