Monday, September 21, 2009

DON'T READ IF CLOTHING DOESN'T INFLUENCE YOU

Don't Read if Clothing Doesn't Interest You..
Took a walk into my closet today to see what I could see. It is comprised mostly of my goal clothing. I love goal clothing, and was actually wearing said clothing in Sept of 2007, well, when I was at goal!

Now it motivates me to think about being able to wear those beautiful items again.

We don't have a ton of cash. But I have compiled, through strategic sales through the years, an impressive, and I mean IMPRESSIVE stash of name-brand clothing.

One of my biggest thrills was walking into a Ralph Lauren Polo Clothing Store and finding a pair of 4-P Capri Jeans right off the rack...and them fitting.

I can only dream of being in them again, but mark my words, it will happen. And my cute and sexy little tops? Ann Taylor Loft, Banana Republic, White House/Black Market, INC., New York and Co, etc etc.

I just bought 2 dresses at goodwill last week. One was a princess empress-cut size 2 light blue rayon short sleeved floor length dress, and the other was a bright spring green jersey-tank-type heavy rayon tube dress from Jones and Co in a Small. I can't wait to be wearing those someday. Well, I can wait, and I will wait.

The journey, not just the results, is the key. And I choose not to be miserable "until" I get to goal, I choose to rejoice in every pound lost and in every size dropped. My life is now. It is not then. It is now.

But then WILL come. =)
Posted Sunday, Sep 20, 2009 6:09 PM by goalbysummer | 3 Comments [Edit Post]

No comments: