Monday, September 21, 2009

OFFICIAL WEEK 5 WEIGH IN

Official Week Four Weigh-in:
18 pounds gone forever from this bod.

Yay!

I hope to settle into a groove of 3 lbs/week weight loss now that the first month is over. I'll tell you what, that week 4 plateau was disheartening, but the fact that I pushed through it without allowing it to throw me off my game has convinced me beyond a doubt that I am well on my way back into my size 2-P (for Petite) Ann Taylor Gray Dress Slacks.

I was able to wear those puppies once. In the dressing room of Ann Taylor, when I decided to buy them at goal in September of 2007. I bought them, I took them home, I found out I was pregnant and they never fit again.

Flash forward to now, sitting in size 22 jeans (which were 26 jeans 4 weeks ago...and tight 26's at that) and blogging about my success.

It is me time. It is go time.

A friend just called to tell me she is running in the PF Chang's Half Marathon in January, and do I want to do it with her? I told her that I would love to WALK it, and we can meet up before and after. SO FUN. The last 1/2 marathon I did was September of 2007, the Boulder Backroads Marathon and I LOVED it! I ended up running for 11 miles and walking the last 2.3 miles, but I finished.

I actually hope to do the whole marathon in January of 11. That is my goal. Always need a goal, or I go stagnant.

I guess that would make me a "goal-oriented" person. Hence my name, goalbysummer.

I hope to be out of the obese and into the overweight catagory by this summer. And then I hope to be in the normal weight category at the END of next summer. Here's to me!
Posted Sunday, Sep 20, 2009 4:55 PM by goalbysummer | 3 Comments [Edit Post]

No comments: