Monday, September 21, 2009

JUST GOT A PAIR OF ANN TAYLOR CURVY FIT JEANS IN A SIZE 6

Just got a pair of Ann Taylor Curvy Fit jeans in a size 6
Yup. My Friday evenings are not spent going out to eat. For the price of a meal somewhere that I would have stressed over whether or not it was Medifast compliant (you can never really control how much oil they use in the process of cooking the meat...) I stayed on ebay and got myself a pair of jeans for $16.00 (free shipping).

Ann Taylor jeans, which I think are around $70 in the stores...for sure more than $50! Size 6. My waist was down to 28-29 last time I was at goal, so I figure these will be a comfy fit as I'm working to get the last 10-20 lbs off. (They have a waist of 34)

Of course that's about a year and a half away...but a girl can dream!

Today was a great day! I had to take some Pamprin due to the very inconvenient TOM, but I got through all my cravings beautifully! I am struggling with wanting coffee mid-day, and I do not like regular coffee without half and half...but I DO like espresso with 1/2 packet of splenda, so I splurged and got myself a cuisinart burr grinder at Costco that does super-fine grind for our espresso machine. Now I can have an afternoon shot of espresso as a pick-me-up without being tempted to have an extra splash of half and half.

Hubby has taken to reading my cookbooks at night, poor chap! That and what we call "food-por*" of the Food Network Channel. Seriously. Diners, Drive-ins and Dives is our favorite show. We get our big glass of ice water and settle in for 1/2 hour of torture. Ha!

No, not torture. It is "almost" as fun enjoying other people eating those things than eating them ourselves.

I am really looking forward to the time when I can start to (slowly) run again. I won't do it until I am under 200...but until then I can start to walk!

This is a rambling long post, but I tend to blog my thoughts, it helps me NOT be in the kitchen.

Take care, everyone!
Posted Friday, Sep 4, 2009 10:51 PM by goalbysummer | 2 Comments [Edit Post]

No comments: