Monday, September 21, 2009

I'M GETTING COLD! MUST MEAN IT'S WORKING

I'm getting cold...must mean it's working!
Everyone's body responds differently to this diet, but one thing I've seen as a constant...that people get cold easier. I don't know if it is the increase in fat burning, or the decrease in "insulation" (read: Fat), that results in the outright feeling of being CHILLY!

I already took a hot bubbly bath, so I can't really do that again. I think I need one of those blankets with the arms in it....you know, the ones that get made fun of!

Mmmmm....Birthday present for October maybe?

I'm doing great, had lean pork and salad for dinner tonight, and am still busy drinking all my water. Should be done with that soon.

Anyway, just checking in, nothing earth shattering to say.
Posted Tuesday, Sep 1, 2009 11:18 PM by goalbysummer | 4 Comments [Edit Post]

No comments: