Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Those biggest losers...and a thouht about inspiration

For anyone who things sagging skin is a problem, did you SEE MARK on the finale? Dude lost 213 lbs in 7 months, and he does NOT look like a "previously fat" person! His arms were so toned and he looked fit and trim! Oh my goodness! Good for him. So, the factors that effect skin are age (effects elasticity) and exercise. The rate of loss almost doesn't matter, that's the conclusion I came to after watching the finale.

I'm up scouring ITunes for good running music, just downloaded "Dynamite" by Dynamite. Can't wait to strap on my shoes in the morning and give it a try! I'm on week 4 of C25K. I have a 5K to run on February 5th, then a 10K on March 19th, then a Half Marathon on June 5th in San Diego. I LOVE RUNNING!!!!!!

I also bought my plane tickets in July for a dear friend's wedding near Sacramento. The last time I saw him was when I was near goal, so I am extremely motivated to be close to where I was when I saw him last! I have quite a bit of work to do between now and then.

“You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.” -Jack London

I got me my club. And I'm running with it, chasing inspiration.

Good motivations, all!

No comments: