Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I love the feeling of shrinking me! - November 15th 2010

Yes, I do have to say I love the feeling of me shrinking in a pair of jeans. A few weeks ago I could tell my 18's were getting loose, so I went on a mass jeans-buying spree at Costco, purchasing the 16's, the 14's, the 12's, the 10's, the 8's and the 6's of a certain color/style of jeans. Well, I'm in the 16's now and it seems like every few days they are fitting differently, getting looser. A little less tugging on the button, a little less sucking in on the zipping, a few more "wrinkles" of excess fabric showing up in the legs, yeah, I'm officially shrinking. Considering I started at my highest in a size 26, I'm pretty darn proud of myself.

When body image and my brain get discouraged, my jeans are a daily reminder that I AM doing this. I WILL continue to be successful. Lining up each day, one after the next. Lining up the Medifast meals one after the next. Drinking my water.

Because I know that one day I will wake up at goal.

No comments: