Saturday, March 2, 2013

Remember when you said "I would do ANYTHING to get this weight off!"?

Remember way back when, before you started Medifast (or Take Shape For Life) and you said to yourself "I would do ANYTHING to get this weight off...to be healthy..."

Are you?  Are you sticking to the Medifast Plan and not modifying it or tweaking it to suit you?

Are you truly doing ANYTHING to stick to the plan?

Are you?

Really?

If you answered YES to that FANTASTIC!  You are on  your way to success!

If you felt a little twinge of...."dang, no, I couldn't answer YES to all of that...." I want to remind you that you CAN do this, but only YOU can do this.  You CAN stick to this, but only YOU can stick to this.

And if you do?  You can have awesome, stunning, and spectacular results! 

The first time I did the program I lost an average of about 2.4 lbs per week for 14 months.  The second time I lost an average of 1.9 lbs per week for 16 months.  It seemed slow to me.  There were times when I wondered if I would ever see REAL changes again in my body.

But I will tell you this.  Even losing less than 2 pounds per week, on average, over a long period of time, adds up to a BIG change.

So hey!  Guess what!  We found something that WORKS!  I encourage you to utilize this plan to its fullest, to NOT take it for granted and think "well I can always lose more if I want to, if I really decide to stick to it...."

I guess what I'm saying is THIS IS your ANYTHING.  Are you DOING it?  =)
What is stopping you from really deciding to stick to it?  Because it is never too late to begin.  You will NOT regret it.  And as I always say, the time will pass anyway.  In 1 year, where do you want to be?  Wishing you "really got serious a year ago?" or will you be where you want to be and writing a blog like this to encourage other people?


Wishing you the best success!

No comments: