Saturday, March 24, 2007

Ninety-Nine and One Half

I am so close I can actually taste it. Whatever "it" tastes like...I'm not sure. But I am down 99.5 lbs and lovin' life.

I have to re-iterate here, that I share the credit for this accomplishment with God. I believe there is a His part and a my part. My part is to make the decision to choose the correct option when it comes to my health and my food choices. His part is to back up my choice with His supernatural strength to see the choice through.

But if I don't choose what is right, God's strength and power is not available to me to get me through the temptation. And I seem to throw myself head-long into wrong choices every once in awhile. My weight loss suffers for those wrong choices. But on average I have done very well. If I lose 1/2 lb in 3 more days, I will have lost 100 lbs in 8 months. That is so wonderful and so mind-boggling to me. But I do thank the Lord for His strength. I asked Him to help me, and He did it. Yay God. Yay me for making right choices.

Have a great day, y'all!

2 comments:

Nonnie said...

I am so excited for you, Stacy. What an amazing feat for 8 months worth of work. I am proud of you and thankful for God's grace on our lives. Yay for you.

Anonymous said...

Yeah YOU and GOD!!!!!!

I am sure that by now you are there! What an accomplishment! That is just so fantastic!

Also, I was very happy to read that you are finding some time to get out with some friends. That will be a nice break from the norm. Enjoy your loss and your time with your friends!