Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I hadn't failed, I had just found 999 ways that DIDN'T work!

My whole life I had lost, gained, repented, repeated.  From about age 11 when I was on a well-known program which shall not be named (initials WW) for the very first time.  Yep!  I lost 20 pounds as an 11 year old. 

I still remember the anxiety I had of stepping on the scale every week for the whole world and God to see, to pronounce my judgement for the week.  To pronounce whether I had been GOOD or BAD almost like confession!  Every week, 1/4 pound was applauded.  Sometimes 1/2 pound!  Goodness gracious those weeks I lost a whole POUND I was treated as though fireworks were going off above my head!  I held my head high on those weeks!

As an 11 year old.

My school lunch, as an 11 year old, would be comprised of what my mother considered a compatible and compliant lunch.

You tell me if you've ever seen an 11 year old pull the following out of her brown bag at lunch time, in front of a gaggle of other 11 year olds enjoying their hotdogs and french fries:

1 tin smoked oysters
6 saltine crackers
1/4 cup salsa
1/2 cup cottage cheese

Ummmmmmm......Yeahhhhhhhhh

Which is why, I am sure, I have absolutely no qualms EVER in pulling out a Medifast S'mores bar at a restaurant if I've already had my lean and green earlier, or taking a spoon to the pico de gallo that was placed on the table for the chips LOL!

Yup!  Been there, done that!  Done it all.

But do you know what I had NOT done until I found Take Shape For Life?  Been successful at both losing AND KEEPING IT OFF.

Nope.  Never.  Not until I found our plan.

I just purchased the "People Who Lost Half Their Size" annual issue that comes out every January.  I'm looking forward to reading the inspiring stories.  And in reading these stories, I am not wishful thinking hoping and praying that someday I might be able to have a story like that too.

I'm there.  And the ADVENTURE just keeps rolling!

Having lost 148 pounds and weighing 124 right now (started at 272) I have officially lost quite a bit more than half of me.  And WAY more than half my SIZE because fat is FAR less dense than muscle skin and bones! 

I would say I'm about 1/4 to 1/3 my original size, if clothing sizes mean anything I've gone from a size 26 Women's Stretch tops, a size F Spanx, a 44HH Bra, and 4XL tops to a size 2 jeans, a size A Spanx, a 32C Bra, and XS tops.

And the awesome thing is that my kind of success, and the success you see in the People Magazine is TOTALLY ACCESSIBLE TO ANYONE!

You have the tools you need right here!  Just take that next step.


I am a FREE Health Coach, feel free to contact me at stacymichellephillips@gmail.com and let's get you on the path to optimal health.   If you already have a health coach please reconnect with them, I only accept new clients.  Thanks!

Rinse and Repeat!

No comments: