Monday, April 16, 2007

up 17 lbs? How can that be?

So I went to Phoenix for 8 days, with my son and husband (my hubby flew back Easter day, though) and came back weighing 17 lbs more than when I left! How heartbreaking. But I won't give up. I just have to lose it lickety-split and not let a 17-lb gain turn into a 20 lb, 30 lb, or 50 lb gain (or worse!). I think the key is just recommitting to the program, getting back on track, and moving forward.

It is disheartening, though, how quickly my body can gain weight. It is a brutal reminder that I will always have to be 100% on guard. And if I choose to have food "off program" I can only have one meal off, then get right back on. I won't have anything off for atleast a month though. I'd really like to be under 150 the next time I have anything off program. That is 24 lbs from now. I figure 2 months.

Well that's it for now.

No comments: