Thursday, April 5, 2007

Down Another 1/2

I'm down another half pound today. I seem to be slowing down in the actual weight loss department, but it's ok because my body is changing in amazing ways. It's incredible to watch the transformation. I love it.

I know I'm doing it right, because I've been taking my Body Fat Analysis on my little portable Body Fat Analysis machine. On February 22nd I weighed 177 and had 40% body fat. I had 70 1/2 lbs body fat, and 106.5 lbs of lean body mass. Today I took my measurements and I'm 163 lbs, with 35% body fat, 58 lbs of fat and 105 lbs of lean. So I've lost 14 lbs, and only 1.5 of those were of lean tissue. That is exciting to me. I am losing mostly fat. Yay!

This next week and a half will be stressful, but I've committed to stay on program. I am flying to Phoenix with my hubby and son for Easter, to spend some time with my ailing mother. My son and I will stay for the week, returning next week Saturday, and my hubby will fly home this Sunday night. So, I've got a plane ride with my little pumpkin, and his car seat, and his stroller, etc etc. Should be wild. But weight-wise I plan on being under 160 when I return. (Or else very very close to it!)

I've lost 103.5 lbs so far, and still truckin'.

Went to Walmart Supercenter last night, bought a pair of jammypants and shirt. The color I wanted was blue and green striped, and there were only Mediums and XL's left...so I went for the Mediums, which are 8/10's. I got them home and they fit, although a wee bit snug. I'll still wear them, though! I'll just wear a big sweatshirt over them when we are staying at our friend's house. I needed something that was light, and not heavy like my current nightgown. It's too big anyway.

On April 27th I will have been on the program for 9 months. Hopefully I'll be 155. That is my mini-goal for April 27th.

I may have to settle for 1-2 lbs/week loss as I lose more and more. I tend to lose 2 lbs a week anyway, so I actually may have to settle for 1 lbs/week. Lets say 5 lbs/month...at that rate I'll be at my goal in 9 months...that is depressing, I don't think that will happen....I'll settle for 7 lbs/month, or 7 months. That is the end of October, or my birthday, and that is sort of what I expected.

I just won't think about it, and take one day at a time.

Bye for now!


2 comments:

Nonnie said...

I hope your trip to see your mom went well.
Congrats on your continued success with your weight loss. You really are my inspiration. I'm happy for you!!!

colemanmack said...

Hey there! Just getting around to catching back up with you. Hope you have a great time. I am still hanging in here. Sounds like you are doing great! Happy for you too....