Monday, March 26, 2012

Would You Buy My Kind of Success....

For $4,300? That is 14 months of Medifast Products.

Many Americans will go out and buy a new car for $23K, subjecting themselves to $315 payment with zero interest for 72 months. But you ask them to make an investment in their health and they balk.

Why is that? I can't figure it out, except that we don't feel that we are worth it.

Or else, the alternative is that we "know" we will "fail". In that case we ALSO don't feel that we are worth the EFFORT it will take to follow through. Either way, with that attitude, we lose.

What would you decide to do today if you KNEW you wouldn't fail?


What would you say if I told you the only thing you need to do in order to get healthy is to stay on plan TODAY? Would you do it?

Would you balk?

Would you say "Too Expensive"?

Would you say "It will take too long?" (I got news for you on that one, had you started when I started you'd be where I am today...so make today your start! The time is gonna pass anyway and in 14 months do you want to be where you are now, or where you WANT to be?)

Would you say "I can't control what I put in my mouth today"?

Would you say "I don't WANT to control what I put in my mouth today."

We choose how we live. But would you buy my kind of success for $4300 if you could have instant overnight results? Heck, I would. So just commit to today. One of those "todays" you will wake up and say "today I am at goal".

Happy Medifasting! Rinse and Repeat!

No comments: