Friday, December 11, 2009

Very cool! Down 2.3 lbs from Yesterday!

I had a hunch my new eating program would work, but I never dreamed it would work so well! I have dropped 3.7 lbs in 3 days.

I have just combined many principles from many "diets" with Mediterranean diet principles, and decided one day that I was done doing what "other people" did. I need to do what works for me, what I can live with long-term, and what I enjoy. Otherwise I will always pull against it.

Today this is my plan:

2 Apple Cider Vinegar Tabs, 8 oz water at 8 am

went for a run at 9 am: 8 2-minute intervals, separated by 45 seconds of walking. Approx 2 miles.

10 am: 100 g Fage Zero Nonfat plain yogurt, 1o0 g oranges and strawberries

11 am: 2 eggs, 20 g Fage, cilantro + onions (2 Tbsp), 1 Wasa Light Rye (30 kcals)

12:00 noon: 15 g extra virgin olive oil + smidge minced garlic + 4 g balsamic vinegar + 1 Round Rye Wasa (Ikea-brand-40 kcals), salad + 1 tsp dressing

3:00 pm: 4 oz apple, 20 g Fage

4:00 pm: 15 g extra virgin olive oil + smidge minced garlic + 4 g balsamic vinegar + 1 Round Rye Wasa (Ikea-brand-40 kcals), 6 oz red wine

7:00 pm: 3 oz pan seared Tilapia, baba ganouj, 1 Round Rye Wasa.

We will see what the results are in the morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Good to me! I was wondering if your aware of the Danish study that was done of the effects of calcium in the diet? It was on a BBC health program last year and it was really an eye opener, it basically said that if you eat dairy(they used plain yogurt, 1 pint a day split,once in am then pm)) it absorbs the fat better as it does not let the fat process in your intestines and therefor "goes" right thru you! It was a little more detailed then that but was quite impressive! Go Yogurt! Keep up the good work..... ~Gini