Thursday, December 10, 2009

Stumbling Upon Something Here...

So, here I am, losing weight again. I am very excited about the changes I am making, and the results I am getting. I have increased my calories to 1200/day. I am running 2-3 miles a day. I am adding 2 TBSP of olive oil and 5 oz of red wine per day.

So far I have lost weight consistently the last 2 days by doing this. Today is day three.

My intake looks like this:
Pre-run: 2 cups of coffee (5 oz each, with 15 g half and half in each cup)
Breakfast: 1/2 cup Fage Zero nonfat greek style yogurt + 100 g blackberries
Snack: 1 Wasa round, 1 TBSP olive oil, minced garlic, a smidge of balsamic vinegar
Lunch: 3 oz lean protein (chicken or fish), + medium salad w/ 1 tsp dressing
Snack: 1 medium apple (about 6-7 ounces), + 1/4 cup yogurt
Snack: 1 glass (5 oz) red wine, 1 Wasa round, 1 TBSP olive oil, minced garlic,a smidge of balsamic vinegar
Dinner: 3 oz lean protein (chicken or fish) + medium salad w/1 tsp dressing, 1 Wasa round.

I also use Apple Cider Vinegar tablets occasionally. I get the Wasa rounds at IKEA, but you can also use regular store-bought Wasa, and have 4 crackers instead of 3. Total calories from the Wasa is 120.

I use a multi-vitamin and a folic acid w/DHA supplement, and drink plenty of water.

No comments: