Tuesday, February 19, 2008

And yet another....restart.

Wow. Yet another restart. What is different this time? Nothing. It is the same struggle. The same decisions. The same tension that settles in when I'm on program. It's like there's a magnet in my brain toward self-sabatoge. The longer I can resist the tension, the more days I am successful without giving in to the pressure. I think it's about striking a balance and living with an acceptable level of tension...and being ok with it. I decide what I put in my mouth. And when I default to junk I am deciding to do that. Is it an indicator of self-loathing? Maybe...but I gotta get through it. I have no reason to loathe myself. I'm not a horrible person.

So...here goes! Day One! Success is mine for the taking.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.