Monday, September 21, 2009

OFF TO ANN TAYLOR'S LOFT AND BANANA REPUBLIC AND TO SEE DISTRICT 9

Off To Ann Taylor's Loft and Banana Republic and to see District 9
Yes, I am off for an afternoon of fun and festivities. I intend to leave at 1:30, go to our nearest mall and peruse the sale racks at Ann Taylor's Loft and the Banana Republic. Possibly White House/Black Market also. These are my favorite stores. And if I find something STELLAR in a size 4 or 6P I will BUY IT!!! As long as it is super-cheap. And as long as I LOVE it. So what that I'm in a size 26 right now. So what. It's only a matter of time. And the act of purchasing something in a size I know I'm capable of in my adult life (like two short years ago, helloooooooooo), will be just another "monument" that I set up to the fact that I AM losing this weight.

Then I'll go see District 9.
Posted Saturday, Aug 29, 2009 3:52 PM by goalbysummer | 2 Comments [Edit Post]

No comments: