Wednesday, April 4, 2007

It is so awesome when.....

It is SO AWESOME when your friend sees you in public in an unexpected place after not seeing you for a few months, does a double take, and says she didn't recognize you at first!

It is SO AWESOME to be able to zip up a pair of fashionable KNEE-HIGH black suede Chico boots. Zip up. All the way to the top. To the knee. Cool.

It is SO AWESOME to buy a pair of Polo Ralph Lauren capri jeans from Costco in a size 10 and have them fit.

It is SO AWESOME to have the choice to stay on plan or go off plan for Easter, and choose to STAY ON.

It is SO AWESOME to have a loving husband and a beautiful son.

It is SO AWESOME to be able to run 4 miles without stopping.

It is SO AWESOME to wear a Victoria's Secret size 36D bra out of the house (TODAY!!! Thank you very much!).

It is SO AWESOME to look at the pair of hospital scrubs the nurse gave me last February, and be able to fit into one leg of them. (They were a 3X...and they fit last year!)

It is SO AWESOME to get out a pair of black Guess button-fly jeans I wore in college, and get them back over my hips. Not buttoned yet, mind you, but gettin' close.

It is SO AWESOME to be the weight I was when my husband met me and still had a choice!! =)

It is an incredible thing to lose 100 lbs. I am not giving in, I am not giving up, I am not backing down. I will get to my goal - 46 more pounds.


No comments: